This is delicious. It satisfies my craving for lo-mein. I have made with chicken and shrimp as well, just adjust the ramen noodle flavor to match. From WW cookbook Cooking for Two, it makes a HUGE 10 points serving. I am satisfied with 1/2 a serving.
Easy Asian Beef & Noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) rib eye steaks
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced green onion (1 inch slices)
- 2 cups packaged cabbage and carrot coleslaw mix
- 2 (2 7/8 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slice.
- Heat 1 Tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add steak and green onions; stir fry 1 minute.
- Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 Tsp oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add slaw; stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Remove slaw from skillet and keep warm.
- Remove noodles from packages; reserve 1 seasoning packet for another use.
- Add water and remaining seasoning packet to skillet; bring to a boil.
- Break noodles in half; add noodles to water mixture.
- Cook noodles 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently.
- Stir in steak mixture, slaw, and soy sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.