This recipe came from a card that was handed out with my weekly Weight Watchers materials. It's comfort food for 6 points per serving. Note: substitute turkey for chicken if desired.
Weight Watchers Chicken and Cheese Casserole
- 2 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 cups cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups skim milk
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large casserole, combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Bake,covered, 35-45 minutes.
- Remove cover; bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.