This is an incredibly flavorful recipe that is quick and easy to make. Served it over some homemade cilantro rice, topped with fresh lalepenos!!!! Yummy!!!!!!
Cajun Spiced Pork Chops
makes 4 servings
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed dried sage leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 center cut pork chops
- Mix paprika, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper, sage, and garlic salt on a plate. Liberally coat each pork chop with the spice mixture.
- Heat olive oil and several pumps of non-stick, butter-flavored spray in a large skillet over high heat. Place pork chops in the skillet, reducing heat to medium. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).