This is an excellent recipe! It is out of a WW cookbook called "15 Minute Cookbook" dated 1998. Wow! that was 16 years ago... Anyway I hope you enjoy! Serve with corn on the cob and coleslaw.
Ww Spicy Baked Shrimp - 3 Pts
- olive oil-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, reduced-sodium
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat an 11X7 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add lemon juice and next 5 ingredients to dish, stirring well.
- Add shrimp toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes or until shrimp tun pink, stirring occasionally.