I like cauliflower but it can be a bit boring so I am always on the lookout for different ways to prepare it. This cauliflower au gratin recipe is a favorite of mine. It’s quick and delicious, and also a lot healthier than just adding lots of cheese.
Weight Watchers Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Steam the cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
- Simmer the milk, butter, flour and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, then add the seasonings.
- In a baking dish, combine the cauliflower with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in the oven at 375° F for about 15 minutes.