FAMILY FAVORITE! A great casserole to have with any entree. My kids love this dish. Full of flavor and easy to prepare!
Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (10 ounce) package broccoli florets
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup instant rice, prepared
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Saute onion in olive oil and set aside.
- Boil broccoli florets in water for 3 minutes. Drain and chop into pieces.
- Mix broccoli with cream of chicken soup, prepared instant rice, onions and cheddar cheese. Pour into a one quart size baking dish.
- Mix crackers crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.