This is an easy pork chop recipe using just beer, ketchup and brown sugar. It's simple and quite good
Pork Chops in Beer
makes 8 servings
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 8 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and beer. Mix well and pour into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place the pork chops over this mixture in the dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or internal pork temperature reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). (Note: Place foil over pork chops if they start to brown too quickly.)